From SXSW to local Meetups, I love to share what I’ve learned with audiences large and small. I taught Content Strategy at General Assembly, and I’ll be launching my first online course soon.
My past speaking and teaching engagements include:
- University of Virginia, 2017: How to Give a Compelling Presentation
- General Assembly, 2015: Getting Started with Content Strategy
- San Antonio Web Professionals Group, 2012: Intro to Content Strategy
- SXSW Interactive, 2011: The Accidental Writer: Great Web Copy for Everyone
- Interactive Strategies, 2010: SEO Copywriting for Humans
- cPanel Conference, 2010: Best Practices for Documenting Technical Procedures
I’m available to speak to your group, as well. Contact me.